I love peanut butter with just about anything so I decided to try out peanut butter muffins.
They didn’t turn out at peanut buttery as I thought they would be but they were still tasty. The original recipe didn’t call for chocolate chips but I did add them.
2 medium eggs, beaten
2 cups of sifted flour
1 cup of milk
½ cup of peanut butter
¼ cup of sugar
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin pan, and set aside.
2. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Slowly add peanut butter, and mix thoroughly.
4. In small bowl combine eggs, milk, and butter, and add to flour mixture until just combined but still lumpy.
5. Bake for 25 minutes until browned, and until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
6. Cool, and remove from muffin tins.